1778 Carleton ct
Home Phone (650) 365- 2785
OBJECTIVE: I just graduated from Cal State Long Beach in May of 2004 with a bachelors degree in Film an Video Production. I now hope to get a job in the film industry. My strongest skills are in producing and casting, however, I am knowledgeable in assistant directing and directing. I am a very hardworking and dependable person. I work very well with others and I have exceptional customer service skills.
· Bachelor of Arts Degree
● Major: Film and Video Production
· Graduated Cumme Laude in spring of 2004
· Earned High School Diploma
· Graduated in the top 10% of my class in High School
May 2004- Current: Program Coordinator, Pont Des Arts
Contact: Mais Jasser (562) 987-4334
Planning the Femme Film Festival of
● In charge of selling advertisements for the catalogue
● Coordinator for the fundraiser auction
● Making guest list and sending out invitations
Summer 2003: Assistant Talent Manager, The ESI Network
Contact: Makenzi Moore (310) 888- 1128
● In charge of answering the telephone
● Called out auditions for our clients
● Trained new interns
● Filed documents and head shots
1998- 2002: Fragrance Model/
Contact: Angeline Capenjiros (415) 533- 5181
· Advertised new Colognes in department stores.
· In charge of displays and sets for the individual colognes.
· Became accustomed to dealing with people of all temperaments
FILM EXPIERIENCE JAN – MAY 2004
Right of Revolution – 16mm short, CSULB, Producer/Assistant Director/Casting Director
The Sealed Room – 35mm short, Assistant Director
Denumount – 16mm short, CSULB, 2nd Assistant Director/ Casting Director
Flintlock – 16mm short, CSULB, 2nd Assistant Director/ Props & Wardrobe/ Assistant Make-up artist
Fox’s – 16mm short, CSULB, 2nd Assistant Camera
Acquaintances – 16mm short, CSULB, Casting Director
● Getting permits, ordering equipment, getting insurance, calling out auditions, making schedules, organizing crew.
● Putting out casting notices, organizing casting session, running casting session, choosing actors that are right for certain roles.
● 2nd Assistant Camera, Gaffer, Key Grip, Chapman Dolly grip
● Final Cut 3&4, Adobe Premiere 6.5, Avid DV Express
● Work well with children
● Excellent skills in leadership, organization and motivation
● Guest Service and Customer service skills
●Work well in a variety of different settings
● Not afraid to talk and interact with people of all ages